|No Image Available|
|Namesake||A play on the words "belongs in the trash"|
|Tribe Type||Starting Tribe|
|Day Formed||Day 1|
|Rival Tribe(s)||██ Chimeroo|
|Tribe Status||Merged with Chimeroo on|
|Lowest Placing Member||Barbara Corcoran (18/18)|
|Highest Placing Member||Homestar Runner (4/18)|
Belongatrasha was a starting tribe from Survivor: Grassy Knoll. The tribe is considered to be the weaker of the two tribes of the season. Their tribe color was pink.
- Barbara Corcoran, a businesswoman from the United States.
- Elizabeth, a henchwoman from Down Town.
- Homestar Runner, an athlete and internet personality from the United States.
- Katie, an unemployed contestant from Down Town.
- Lazlo, a camper and animated character from the United States.
- Loafers Dearest, a domestic worker from Japan.
- Marie Antoinette, a queen consort from France.
- Michael Stevens, an internet personality from the United States.
- Shantae, a half-genie and video game character from the United States.
First Tribal Swap
On Day 10, the tribes were swapped, and The castaway not selected for a tribe would go to Exile Island, and join the tribe that went to Tribal Council. The tribes ranked their members, first. The following contestants composed Belongatrasha after this:
- ► Jared Knabenbauer
- ► Katie
- ► Loafers Dearest
- ► Marie Antoinette
- ► Michael Stevens
- ► Rolf Klink
- ► Shantae
Second Tribal Swap
On Day 22, the tribes went to what they assumed was a merge feast. Afterwards, it was revealed that the tribes would swap again. The following castaways composed the third and final version of the Belongatrasha tribe:
- Belongatrasha was the first pink-colored tribe.
- Loafers and Michael are the only two original tribe members to stay on Belongatrasha.
- More members from Belongatrasha have been sent to Exile Island than from Chimeroo.
- Belongatrasha was the first tribe in a two-tribe season to not have any representatives in the final three or final two.
- Despite there being two tribe swaps, no new females joined Belongatrasha.
- Belongatrasha is the first tribe to occupy more than half of the jury seats.